About Supervision with Antonia
I am a qualified Coaching Supervisor and I have tailored my supervision practice to specialise in the support of student coaches and coaches developing their own practice. My approach is based on my insights from supervising many new coaches and my own experience of what worked in the supervision I had myself when I was a new coach. With a young practice myself I can relate to the process of developing confidence as a coach, in your approach and growing your business.
- I focus on an integration of the person within their professional approach to coaching, to support the delivery of authentic, intuitive coaching;
- I believe that focusing on who a coach is as a person and how that ‘shows up’ in how they practice creates a self awareness that is a foundation stone of the coaching profession.
- I offer robust, quality-assured supervision;
- I believe supervision is a requirement for professional coaches;
- I am committed to promoting the role of supervision to bridge the space between student practise and professional practitioner;
- I am committed to ongoing review through peer and professional Supervision myself.
As a coach I specialise in depth coaching 1:1 which focuses on the way of being and exploring the identity of the individual. I bring experience of developing my own coaching practice and a background in educational development. I facilitate a peer support and learning network for mind/body practitioners which reflects my interest in combining different fields of practice.
Diploma Coaching Supervision (EMCC), Diploma Personal Transformational Coaching Animas, ICF ACC. Certificates in Systemic, Somatic & Existential coaching specialisms.
My Supervision style: warm, challenging and intuitive.
Please contact Antonia to arrange a free phone consultation. I offer Skype, phone and if practical 1:1 supervision.